PHEW! How is the 2017 wedding season over already?! I had the pleasure of photographing 20 amazing couples this year and I have to say … they were all amazing to work with!! Here are a few things I learned this year:
- when there’s a puppy adoption at the wedding, try to sneak one home with you (this was my biggest regret!!!!!)
- always hold onto your camera when riding in the back of a vintage car (whoopsie!)
- saying “yassss gurrl” has become a staple in my vocabulary
- educating your clients about lighting + bridal details really pays off!!
- putting 20,000+ miles on my car in less than a year is completely normal…. right?!
- consistency is key in building trust
- always bring an extra pair of shoes to the reception
- dancing with drunken wedding guests is equally fun and awkward (HA!)
Well folks, another year has come and gone and I’m so thankful to all the brides and grooms who trusted me to capture one of the biggest days of their lives! This is truly the best job in the world. Check out some of my favorite wedding images from the 2017 season!!
If you liked this post, you might also love: